Aurawave T.E.N.S. Pain Relief by Tony Little What would you do if muscle aches and pains didn’t get in the way? Hit the golf course? Enjoy an afternoon walk or a morning run? With 10 different modes to suit your personal comfort level, this portable, single-output T.E.N.S. device uses low-frequency pulses to provide temporary pain relief, soothing relaxation and even deep-tissue stimulation. It’s time to take control of your pain management and get your life back. What You Get
- Aurawave T.E.N.S. Pain Relief device
- Belt clip carrying case
- Adjustable garment belt
- (2) Long lead wires
- (2) Short lead wires
- USB cable
- (4) 2″ x 2″ Single-snap square accupad electrode pads
- (2) 6″ x 4″ Dual-snap large butterfly electrode pads
- (2) 2-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ Dual-snap small butterfly electrode pads
- (1) 13″ x 1-1/2″ Dual-snap oval long thigh electrode pad
- (2) 4-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ Single-snap half-moon electrode pads
- 2AAA Batteries
- Zippered storage bag
- Quick start guide
- User’s manual
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty (excludes electrode pads)
Good to Know
- T.E.N.S. stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.
- The Aurawave T.E.N.S. is an FDA-cleared, over-the-counter Class II medical device.
- Do not use near the heart or across the chest.
- Do not use on the head or neck.
- Do not use while sleeping, driving, bathing or showering.
- Electrode pads should only be applied to normal, intact, clean skin.
- Electrode pads should not be applied over open wounds or over swollen, infected or inflamed areas.
- Electrode pads should not be applied over skin eruptions, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, private parts, eyes, fractures or areas of recent surgery.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have high blood pressure, a heart condition, arthritis, cancer, cognitive dysfunction, epilepsy, a hernia, ischemia, a blood flow deficiency, a pacemaker, defibrillator or other implanted metallic or electronic device.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have had recent surgery or injury, are under medical care or are pregnant.
- Do not use if you have undiagnosed chronic pain.
- The safety of the use electrical stimulation during pregnancy has not been established.
- The long-term effects of chronic electronic stimulation are unknown.
- Product not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.
- Do not use in close proximity (1 yard) to short wave or microwave therapy equipment or if connected to high-frequency surgical equipment because of the risk of device malfunction due to electronic interference.
- Results not typical. Individual results will vary.
|Measurements:||T.E.N.S. device approx. 5-1/2″L x 2-5/8″W x 6/8″Garment belt approx. 51″L|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|FDA-cleared, dual-output personal temporary pain relief device
Provides unique, low-frequency pulses
6 manual modes
4 automatic modes
|Easy to use
Adjustable garment belt
Adhesive electrode pads